Component Library Changelog
- Add Covered Stage component
- Add Covered Card component
- Add Eye Catcher component
- Add new icon set
- Developers guide for migrating from 2.x to 3.x
- Technical documentation of the interfaces of all web components
- Make all Lit Elements extendable through export-statements
- Include international web font subsets of SH-Bree-Headline V1.4
- Update Date Time Picker web component
- Eliminate compiling error regarding the installed package
- Solve Search Field and auto suggest issues
- Fix Filtered Select for Country and Language Selector
- Solve Application Footer issues
- Add useful hooks for callback functions
- Fix some found minor incidents
- Fix elevation shadow on hovered cards
- All components available as Web Components
- Country and Language Selector arrives
- More than 250 round shaped country flags are now included
- Font update to SH-Bree-Headline V1.4
- Introduce a new default Link style
- The new Text Button reveals background on hover
- Apply corporate hover states to
- Collection with link items
- Menu with link items
- Apply new link styles on Footer Sitemap and Legal links
- Put Hero Block title on black background on small viewports
- Date-Time-Picker shows selected date now correctly
- Steps Bar items can now reflect states independently
2.0.0 - 2.3.0
Colors have been updated per the brand design update for background colors, additional colors and functional colors. There is also a new accessible Orange, Petrol, Red, and Green for when needed to meet AA level contrast requirements.
Typography has been updated to now include Siemens Sans with a larger base font size for easier reading of longer articles.
Spacing system is now defined and available to ensure consistent spacing between elements and simplify understanding for user.
States concept for common interactive elements like hover, focus, active, disabled is now available.
Component status for an overview of all the components where you may find what is new or has been updated in latest release
Cards is now an official component that can be reused for various applications. We have added a new hover state and elevation to this component.
There has been alignment with our product team for common elements such as Date-Time-Picker, Textfield, and Tabs so that we have a consistent experience for our users across touchpoints.
Buttons and Textfield components now show various versions for the three main background colors: white, gray, black.
Navigation Bar and Footer now have a “Dark theme” version available in addition to the light theme version. See “Code” tab for details.